#100daysofbookquotes: Quote week: 11

I know I know I have been not regular in posting quotes - guilty as charged. But you know what, I am back- with a bang - no more stopping until we reach the 100 day mark, what say?

Late to the party? This is what you are supposed to know about.
Week 1
In case you had missed liking our page - shoosh do it right now! Our FB page is here

71
“If neurotic is wanting two mutually exclusive things at one and the same time, then I'm neurotic as hell. I'll be flying back and forth between one mutually exclusive thing and another for the rest of my days.” 
― Sylvia PlathThe Bell Jar




72
“There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.” 
― Woody Allen

73
The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d druther not. - Mark Twain
 74
“The problem with introspection is that it has no end.” 
― Philip K. Dick
75
“I learned that the world didn't see the inside of you, that it didn't care a whit about the hopes and dreams, and sorrows, that lay masked by skin and bone. It was as simple, as absurd, and as cruel as that.” 
― Khaled HosseiniAnd the Mountains Echoed
 
76
“Life is a constant struggle between being an individual and being a member of the community.” 
―  Sherman Alexie, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian

77
"I was told love should be unconditional. That’s the rule, everyone says so. But if love has no boundaries, no limits, no conditions, why should anyone try to do the right thing ever? If I know I am loved no matter what, where is the challenge?"
 GILLIAN FLYNN, GONE GIR#100daysofbookquotes#quoteoftheday,#KhaledHosseini




Labels: , , , , , ,