#100daysofbookquotes: Quote week: 10

We are at the week 10 already! Here is a quick recap of the week that was. 

Go read about the challenge
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
In case you had missed liking our page - shoosh do it right now! Our FB page is here




064
“You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.”
― Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter

065

“To you, I'm an atheist.
To God, I'm the loyal opposition.” 
― Woody Allen


066“The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.” ― Mark Twain, The Wit and Wisdom of Mark Twain


067
“Still though, I think if you're not self-obsessed, you're probably boring.” 
― Dave Eggers

068
“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” 
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets



069
“On Friday night, I was reading my new book, but my brain got tired, so I decided to watch some television instead.” 
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower


070“This is the hardest part: waiting for stupid people to figure things out.” ― Gillian Flynn, Gone Girl

Labels: , , , , , ,